Importing & Exporting To and From the UK
Brexit has changed how businesses in the UK import and export goods to and from EU member states. Import and export documentation is now required, which is why having complete and timely import and export customs declarations are essential for the smooth and unimpeded business operations of organisations across the UK.
GFS provides professional services to facilitate the entire process of importing and exporting goods to and from the UK. By submitting all documentation to HMRC, your business can mitigate the risks of errors and any associated delays or problems with inbound or outbound customs clearance matters.
Services We Provide
Our qualified and experienced team of customs declarations agents can assist with the following services:
- Imports of goods to the UK
- Exports of goods from the UK
- Inventory linking
- T1 & T2 Office of Departure / Office of Discharge transits
- Full frontier customs declarations
- Supplementary declarations
- Temporary goods importations
- National customs rulings
- Customs Freight Simplified Procedures (CFSP)
- EAD, C88, E8, S8, and MRN documents
- Duty relief applications and processing
Customs Declarations with GFS
Because customs declarations are legal documents which declare the value and contents of any goods being received or sent to/from the UK, it is imperative that organisations consider facilitating the process with the help of expert agents at GFS.
Our team can help reduce the occurrences of customs declaration errors, avoid tax penalties for improper filing of documents, and take care of any supplementary documentation you may require for your business operations.